CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

~ How Much Longer ? ~

Sadness Comments







If pain must come, may it come quickly.
Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best possible.
If he has to make a choice, may he make it now.
Then I will either wait for him or forget him.
Waiting is painful.
Forgetting is painful, but not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering.



It's hard being left behind and abandon by someone whom you love so much.
I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling,
knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.




When you chose to follow the way of purity, did you expect it to be easy?
When you decided to wait for the best, did you think that waiting would be fun?
Did you think that your faith would not be tested?
When you decided to take the narrow path, did no one warn you that difficulties, hardship, and tears would be part of the journey, and that you would often face rejection from others and be forced to walk alone?



There is suffering in life, and there are defeats. No one can avoid them.
But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggles for your dreams than to wait and be defeated without ever knowing what you're fighting for.


No comments: