CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 22, 2009

" Lessons..........."


Lessons...........


A traveler once came to the mosque to see Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). After greeting Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), he was asked where he was from. The traveler replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions answered. Following is the dialogue between the traveler and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Traveler: I do not want punishment (Azaab) to be written in my account.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Behave well with your parents.


Traveler: I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Fear Allah (SWT) always.


Traveler: I want to be counted amongst Allah's (SWT) favorites.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Recite Noble Qur'an every morning and evening.


Traveler: I want my heart to always be enlightened (Roshan and Munawar).
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Never forget death.


Traveler: I never want to be away from Allah's (SWT) blessing.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Always treat fellow creatures well.


Traveler: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Always have faith in Allah (SWT) only.


Traveler: I never want to be humiliated.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Be careful of your actions.


Salaam - An Arabic word meaning peace and greetingsTraveler: I wish to live long.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Always do good towards blood relations (Sile Rahm).


Traveler: I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Always be in ablution (Wudu).


Traveler: I wish to stay free of punishment (Azaab) in the grave.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Always wear pure (Paak) clothes.


Traveler: I never want to burn in hell.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Control your eyes and tongue.


Traveler: how do I get my sins forgiven?
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Always ask forgiveness from Allah (SWT) with a lot of humility.


Traveler: I want people to respect me always.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Never extend your hands of need at people.


Traveler: I want to always be honored.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Never humiliate or put down anyone.


Traveler: I don't want to be squeezed in the grave (Fishar-e-Qabr).
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Recite Sura-e-Mulk often.


Traveler: I want my wealth to increase.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Recite Sura-e-Waqia every night.


Traveler: I want to be safe and at peace on Day of Judgment.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Do remembrance (Zikr) of Allah (SWT) from dusk to night.


Traveler: I want to be in full attention and concentration during prayer (Namaaz).
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): Always do ablution (Wudu) with concentration and attention.


Note: The reward for Sile Rahm has been described by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in one of his traditions. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says: "When a person goes towards his relatives so that he can fulfill his rights with his life and his wealth, Allah (SWT) bestows upon him the reward of a martyr at every step he takes. He (Allah) writes down forty thousand Hasana (the unit of Divine rewards) and He erases forty thousand of his sins and He elevates him by forty thousand grades. The person achieves the position of one who has worshipped Allah (SWT) for a hundred years."


At another place Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) says, regarding the rewards for Sile Rahm: "The reward for Sadaqah in the way of Allah (SWT) is ten times, whereas the reward for giving a loan is twelve times (because in giving a loan the dignity of the Loaned is maintained). The reward for the good behavior to the believing brothers is twelve times and the reward for Sile Rahm is twenty four times."

No comments: