CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 25, 2013

A woman’s response to “Beautiful advice from a divorced man after 16 years of marriage” .........



began by “Wendy” ...............

I’m a woman, divorced after 7 years of marriage. I read your post and appreciate the heart behind the advice. The fact that you you recognize the part you played in the scheme of things is a feat in itself. Being able to face the past with openness and humility is admirable and not something many can, or even want, to accomplish.

Given my experience, there are some key concepts I learned in my journey as well. We women have equal responsibility in making a marriage work. For all the points mentioned for husbands, there are perhaps also some for wives I would like to share.

1. Seek counsel from older, wiser women who have succeeded in their marriages. It’s impossible to make good decisions when we’re emotional. And seeking counsel from your friends who are your own age isn’t as good as counsel from elderly women.

2. Never forget or take for granted that your man chose you.

3. Always seek out the best in him. Dwell on those things, not what you don't like about him.

4. It’s not your job to change or fix him. We are all on a journey. 

5. We are responsible for our reactions, no one else. We must take full accountability of our emotions and how we respond. And so must he.

6. Allow your man to just be. Be a comfort, be a gentle and giving spirit when the times call for it.


7. Love him in the way he needs it, not the way you assume he needs it. Find out your different love languages and be sensitive and ready to show him you love him in ways he understands best.

8. Be present. Give him your time and attention when he needs it. In my experience, during those times I did serve him, he over time, served me.

9. Be willing to have him sexually. Let him know you need his masculine presence, that you trust him fully.

10. Give him space. He needs times to find his new self (we change constantly) before he can give of himself.
11. Be vulnerable. Do not be afraid to share your fears and feelings. Men tend to know when we’re keeping things from them. And they know when we’re transparent. And, I can’t emphasize this more: acknowledge your mistakes. Say you’re sorry when you know you need to.

12. Do not be afraid to be fully transparent. This builds great trust over time.
13. Find common hobbies, goals and dreams. Also, find common ground in your faith. Never stop growing together. Laugh lots. Fall in love over and over again.
14. Don’t let financial issues come between you.
15. Forgive. Don’t let history hold you or your man hostage.
16. Always, choose love. Love is action, not emotion. Don’t miss that.

1 comment:

Morris Catana said...

am delighted by the incredible love Spell of Dr Azaka, which had lead to the reunity of me and my husband after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 3 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to Seattle to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband, Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azaka can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do, he casted a love spell charm on him , and within 24 hours. my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back the next day with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day our Marriage was now stronger than how it used to be , All thanks to Dr Azaka. He is a real powerful spell caster who is always ready and willing to help you, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: him at: you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2349059389105 or email via azakaspelltemple@gmail.com