CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

~ Sharing ~



yesterday was a busy and tiring day ...
I got an appointment at USIM in Ampang .... unknown place and new to me ...
while focusing on the road .......... I got a message from a friend (NFAR) .....
the message sound so sad and serious ... but I can not help ... then I really stuck to find where the USIM ...... Ohhhhhh
I hope she forgive me ... anyway I text her back "get u later" ..........

to NFAR .... I truly understand how you feel ... how I wish to hug you and tell you, how much I care ! ... but you are in penang and I'm here ...

here I got a story to share with you ....
this is the real story and not designed to please you ...

I happened to know this benggali lady who stayed in the same housing area with me ...
one day while cleaning my garden .. she came up to me .. she said " will you willing to listen to me " ......

I looked at her ... from her eyes can be seen the pain she had suffered ...

I invited her into my house and offered her a drink ... then she begin her story ...
she was abandoned by her husband (an ex police officer age 65 yrs) who stayed with his girlfriend ... and asked her to get out from the house ... and now she stayed with one indian family ... about five to six houses away from her husband ...

I had a talk with that indian family ... and they confirmed to me about the story.
what surprised me is that ... my daughter who went to work as early as 6.30 am, and saw her standing at the front gate of her husband's house ... my daughter said, every morning she was there ....... Ohhhhh ..

one day I saw her walking in front of my house ... called her in and asking her why she did all that ... her answer was simple " I still love him, and will never forget him, and believe he will return back to me " ...

I was speechless and stunned by her answer .... what else can I say ...

from that day .... I never disturb her anymore ... just watching her from far ...
walking here and there alone .... ( so sad to see her like that )

one afternoon while preparing for my zuhur salat, I heard an ambulance in front of that indian house, saw many people .... finished my salat I quickly went to that house ........ I was so shocked when informed, she had passed away and refused taking any foods for many days .........

I cried while walking back home ........ the tears keep streaming down my cheeks ..
I learned a lesson from this incident .......

(my friend NFAR ......... the choice is in her hand .. she can choose to let go of the pain .... and start a new life ... as we can see that her husband no longer love her ... but she keep on believing that her husband will return back one day ...

I understand the feeling of missing someone, keep seeing him everywhere .....I dont blame you for that my friend ..... but the choice is yours ... as you told me, his family had chosen other girl for him ... please my friend, do your best ... and think wisely ....
Allah knows best why He didn't give you now ..........

as I told you earlier ....
' It is said that every pot has it's lid. A pot with a wrong fitting lid is not what it could be, nor will it ever be able to be what it could be. '

(keep in touch my friend ..... always wishing you the best ... take care )

No comments: