CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

~ Realization of the Wave ~

wave


I feel so distressed. Other waves are so big whereas i am so small. Other waves are so powerful whereas i am puny... It is because you have not seen clearly your original nature that you have sorrow. Am i not a wave? Then what am i? The wave is only a temporary form of your nature. In actuality, you are water.
Water? Once you perceive clearly that your actual nature is water, you will no longer be obsessed with the form of the wave and thus you will no longer be in sorrow. I understand now. I am you, you are also me. We are both one.
----

Humans are egocentric, one thinks that the "Self" is "me", thereby differentiating oneself from others and comparing oneself with others, thus bringing about sorrow. Actually, humans are but one of the constituents in the immensity of Nature. Think about it.


No comments: