CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

" I Beg Unto You Yaa Allah..................."


" I Beg Unto You Yaa Allah..................."

(Thu, September 13, 2007 - 8:43 AM )


O Allah, upon me has come down, My Lord, something whose weight burdens me and upon me has fallen something whose carrying oppresses me.

Through Your power You have brought it down upon me and through Your authority You have turned it toward me. None can send away what You have brought, none can deflect what You have turned, none can open what You have closed, none can close what You have opened, none can make easy what You have made difficult, none can help him whom You have abandoned.

So bless Mohammad (Peace be upon him) and his household, open for me, my Lord, the door of relief through Your graciousness, break from me the authority of worry by Your strength, confer the beauty of Your gaze upon my complaint, let me taste the sweetness of benefaction in what I ask, give me from Yourself mercy and wholesome relief, and appoint for me from Yourself a quick way out. Verily I turn to You and there is none but You to answer my prayer.

My Lord, of Your glances, give me one glance, and thereby remove from me that by which You have afflicted me and return me to the best of Your mercies. Respond to my supplication for my power has become frail, my stratagems few, my situation severe so nothing remains for me but hope in You.

O Allah.... surely Your power to remove my burden is like Your power with which You have afflicted me! And surely the remembrance of Your acts of kindliness comforts me and hope in Your showing favor and Your bounty strengthens me, for I have not been without Your favor ever since You created me. So respond to me, remove my concern, relieve my gloom, return my state to the best it has been, and repay me not according to what I deserve, but according to Your mercy which embraces all things.

O Possessor of Majesty and Munificence! Bless Mohammad (Peace be upon him) and his family, hear and respond to the call of a distressed servant of Yours, O Almighty!

No comments: